(1) Tag and disconnect leads.
(2) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove screws, lock nuts, and remove the affected connectors, harnesses,
(1) See paragraph 4-3 for general wire repair instructions.
(2) See table 4-2 (Wire List), for wire lengths and terminal information when individual wires are replaced.
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, install the connector(s) in cover with screws and lock nuts. Be sure that EMI
gaskets are placed between connectors and cover.
(2) See tags and wiring diagram (figure 4-3), and reconnect leads. Remove tags.
(3) Position cover on chassis.
(4) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure cover to chassis with eight screws, six lock nuts, and two lock
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
2. Connect power.
4-93. TIME TOTALIZING METER (HOURMETER) M1
a. Test. The time totalizing meter should operate and indicate elapsed operating time when the MODE SELECTOR
SWITCH is in any of the operating modes. If it does not, replace it.
(1) Disconnect power.
(2) Remove condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|