(1) Position time totalizing meter on chassis.
(2) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure time totalizing meter to chassis with three screws and lock nuts.
(3) See tags, wire marking, and wiring diagram (figure 4-3), and connect leads.
(4) Remove tags.
(5) Position cover on chassis.
(6) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure cover to chassis with eight screws, six lock nuts, and two lock
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
2. Connect power.
4-94. RELAY (K1)
(1) Disconnect power.
(2) Using screwdriver, remove eight screws and pull condenser section electrical module out from condenser
(3) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove eight screws, six nuts, and two lock washers that hold cover to
(4) Pull cover away from chassis as far as wiring harness will allow.
The following test must be conducted with the power on.
Electrical module assembly must be connected to an operable air conditioner with
remote control assembly and 208V, 3 phase, 400 Hz power for voltage tests.
(6) Check to see that P12 and P13 connector plugs are connected at back of electrical module cover.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|