(10) Check power input voltage between relay terminals:
A1 and B1
B1 and C1
A1 and C1
Voltage should be 197 to 229 Vac in all three phases.
(12) Voltage should be 25 to 31 Vac.
(13) Turn selector switch to OFF.
(14) Disconnect power.
(1) Check for loose terminal connections. Repair or replace all loose connections.
(2) Check for cracks, evidence of overheating, and other visible damage. Replace if damaged.
(1) Assuming that module assembly has not been reassembled after above tests and inspection, proceed as
(2) Be sure power has been disconnected.
(3) Disconnect connector plugs P12 and P13 from back of electrical module cover.
(4) Tag and remove leads from relay.
(5) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove four screws and lock nuts holding relay to chassis.
(6) Remove relay.
(1) Position relay on chassis.
(2) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure relay on chassis with four screws and lock nuts.
(3) See tags, wire markings, and wiring diagram (figure 4-3), and connect leads.
(4) Remove tags.
(5) Position cover on chassis.
(6) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure cover to chassis with eight screws, six lock nuts, and two lock
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
2. Connect power.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|