4-96. TIME DELAY RELAY (K6)
(1) Disconnect power.
(2) Using screwdriver, remove eight screws and pull condenser section electrical module out from condenser
(3) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove eight screws, six nuts, and two lock washers that hold cover to
(4) Pull cover away from chassis as far as wiring harness will allow.
The following test must be conducted with the power on.
Electrical module assembly must be connected to an operable air conditioner with
remote control assembly and 208 V, 3 phase, 400 Hz power for voltage tests.
(5) Check to see that P12 and P13 connector plugs are connected at back of electrical module cover.
(6) Connect power to air conditioner.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|