(1) Assuming that module assembly has not been reassembled after above tests and inspection, proceed as
(2) Be sure power has been disconnected.
(3) Disconnect connector plugs P12 and P13 from back of electrical module cover.
(4) Tag and remove leads from relay.
(5) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove screw and nut holding relay to chassis.
(6) Remove relay.
(1) Position relay on chassis.
(2) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure relay on chassis with screw and lock nut.
(3) See tags, wire markings, and wiring diagram (figure 4-3), and connect leads.
(4) Remove tags.
(5) Position cover on chassis.
(6) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure cover to chassis with eight screws, six lock nuts, and two lock
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
2. Connect power.
4-97. TERMINAL BOARD (TB3) AND CONNECTING LINKS
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove eight screws, six nuts, and two lock washers that hold cover to
(2) Pull cover away from chassis as far as wiring harness will allow.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|