(3) Using cross tip screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and lock nuts that hold terminal board.
(4) Remove terminal board.
(1) Aline terminal board and chassis mounting holes.
(2) Using cross tip screwdriver and wrench, secure terminal board (and E2 leads) with two screws and lock nuts.
(3) Place terminal links between terminals 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 6 and 7, 8 and 9, and 10 and 11.
(4) Match leads to terminals using tags, wire markings, and wiring diagram (figure 4-3).
(5) Using flat tip screwdriver, fasten leads and terminal links to terminals.
(6) Remove tags.
(7) Position cover on chassis.
(8) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure cover to chassis with eight screws, six lock nuts, and two lock
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
2. Connect power
4-98. CHASSIS AND SNAP FASTENER
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove eight screws, six nuts, and two lock washers that hold cover to
(2) Pull cover away from chassis as far as wiring harness will allow.
(3) Check for broken welds, cracks, dents, and general condition. Replace if damaged.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|