Terminal board (TB3), per paragraph 4-97.
(3) Position cover on chassis.
(4) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure cover to chassis, with eight screws, six lock nuts, and two lock
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install condenser section electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
2. Connect power.
4-99. REMOTE CONTROL ASSEMBLY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
Preliminary Procedure: Disconnect power.
a. Removal (remote control assembly located inside shelter)
(1) Using screwdriver, unscrew four captive screws in corners of remote control assembly.
(2) Pull remote control assembly out from rack to gain access to cable connector on rear.
(3) Disconnect cable connector from remote control assembly.
(4) Remove remote control assembly.
Figure 4-101. Remote Control Assembly
(1) Position remote control in front of opening in equipment rack in shelter.
(2) Connect cable connector to connector on rear of remote control assembly.
(3) Slip remote control assembly into place on rack.
(4) Using screwdriver, secure remote control to rack with four captive screws.
Follow-on Procedure: Connect power.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|