4-100. BOX, REMOTE CONTROL
Preliminary Procedures: Remove remote control assembly from shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and self locking cap nuts that retain box to cover.
(2) Pull box away from cover as far as wiring harness will allow.
(3) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove four screws, lock washers, and nuts from connector (J14).
(4) Separate the box from the connector (J14). Take care EMI gasket at connector is not lost.
Figure 4-102. Remote Box
(1) Check that cover is not bent, dented, cracked, or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that EMI gaskets on both sides of box mounting flange are in place and in good condition. Replace
them if they are loose, cracked, or missing.
Prior to removal of the old gasket material, cut the new replacement material to
size using the old material as a sample.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|