(5) See wiring diagram (figure 4-3) and continuity test individual wires. Repair or replace wires with no continuity.
(6) Check that gasket is in good condition. Replace if torn, missing, or otherwise damaged.
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove four screws, lock washers, and nuts from connector (J14).
(2) Separate the box from the connector (J14), taking care that EMI gasket at connector is not lost.
(3) Tag and disconnect or unsolder leads.
(1) See paragraph 4-3 for general wire repair instructions.
(2) See table 4-2 (Wire List) for wire lengths and terminal information when individual wires are replaced.
(1) See tags and wiring diagram (figure 4-3) and reconnect leads.
(2) Remove tags.
(3) Place EMI gasket on connector (J14) end.
(4) Slip connector (J14) into box and aline holes.
(5) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure connector (J14) in proper position to inside of box with four screws,
lock washers, and nuts. (See figure 3-3.)
(6) Slip box and cover together and aline holes.
(7) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure box to cover with two screws and self locking cap nuts.
Follow-on Procedures: Install remote control assembly in shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
4-102. DIODE (D1) WITH TERMINAL
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove remote control assembly from shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and self locking cap nuts that retain box to cover.
(2) Pull box away from cover as far as wiring harness will allow.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|