4-103. ROTARY, MODE SELECTOR, SWITCH (S1) AND KNOB
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove remote control assembly from shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
(1) Check that knob is in place, not damaged, and secure. Replace knob if missing, cracked, or broken. Tighten
setscrew if knob is loose.
(2) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and self locking cap nuts that retain box to cover.
(3) Pull box away from cover as far as wiring harness will allow.
Figure 4-106. Rotary Switch and Knob
(4) Check that lead terminal connections are tight.
b. Test. The mode selector switch can be tested at the J14 connector located on the back of the remote control
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|