(3) See tags, wire markings, and wiring diagram (figure 4-3), and solder leads.
(4) Remove tags.
(5) Turn temperature control shaft clockwise as far as it will go.
(6) Slip knob on shaft with pointer to the extreme WARMER position.
(7) Using allen wrench, tighten knob setscrew.
(8) Slip box and cover together and aline holes.
(9) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure box to cover with two screws and self locking cap nuts.
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install remote control assembly in shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
4-106. COVER, REMOTE CONTROL
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove remote control assembly from shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and self locking cap nuts that retain box to cover.
(2) Pull box away from cover as far as wiring harness will allow.
Figure 4-109. Cover, Remote Control
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|