(2) use the multimeter to verify
the resistor ohms.
If measurement shows
other than 10 ±1 ohm, replace the resis-
(1) Refer to figure 4-17 and in-
stall the transformer and resistor.
(2) Refer to figure 4-10 and in-
stall the junction box.
Rectifier and Capacitors
a. General. The rectifier and cap-
acitors are located on the bottom of the
junction box compartment.
is a 4-diode unit providing full-wave
rectification which converts the ac to
dc for the 24-volt control circuit.
capacitors reduce EMI radiation to
(1) Refer to figure 4-10 and re-
move the junction box.
(2) Refer to figure 4-17 and de-
tach the cable from the rectifier.
(3) Remove the capacitors from the
rectifier cable terminals.
(4) Remove the rectifier by remov-
ing the two mounting screws and washers.
Transformer, resistor, rectifier and capacitors, removal and