(1) Reinstall push-pull control as-
sembly brackets on replacement cylin-
(2) Install actuator cylinder (fig-
ure 5-5) with studs through openings in
Install lockwashers and nuts
(3) Connect flare nut.
(4) Install push-pull control.
Place outer control casing clips over
wire and insert wire ends into openings
in mechanical posts on louver lever and
(5) Install push-pull control clips
to hold control in position.
loop clamp, screw, and lockwashers.
(6) Adjust control as described in
c. Adjustment. Before system is
charged, adjust louver push-pull control
(1) Close louver blades and tighten
screw in mechanical post to lock wire on
(2) Extend actuator rod until there
is a 1/4 inch space between inner edge
of mechanical post bracket and the
face of the cylinder.
Tighten the mech-
anical post screw.
(3) Refer to figure 4-4 and in-
stall housing top covers.
Caution should be exer-
cised with fluorocarbon re-
frigerant gas (freons) as they
can displace oxygen and
thereby cause suffocation.
Personnel with a history
or other evidence of cardiac
rhythm abnormalities should be
made aware of the potential
for aggravation of existing
cardiac rhythm abnormalities
or the induction of arryth-
mias, as a result of exposure
to fluorocarbon refrigerant
duals should be evaluated by
local medical authorities be-
fore working in environments
where potential freon exposure
(4) Refer to figure 6-2 and charge
the refrigerant system.