General. A portion of the evaporator coil mounting hardware is used to attach the
mist eliminator holder. Therefore, coil and mist eliminator holder are removed under the same
Figure 5-12. Evaporator Coil and Mist Eliminator Holder
Removal. Remove the evaporator coil and mist eliminator holder as follows:
(1) Refer to paragraph 6-3 and discharge the refrigerant system.
(2) Refer to paragraph 4-18 and remove housing top covers.
(3) Refer to figure 4-19 and remove evaporator air outlet louvers and mist eliminator.
(4) Refer to para 4-33 and remove heating elements.
(5) Refer to figure 5-12 and remove support plate that holds coil to housing.