AIR CONDITIONER, HORIZONTAL, COMPACT
FABRIC COVER CLEANING AND REPLACEMENT
Refrigeration Unit Service Tool Kit
(Item 1, WP 0000 00)
Lock Washers (3)
Scrub Brush (Item 2, WP 0000 00)
Detergent (Item 15, WP 0000 00)
1. Unsnap four cap, snap fasteners (2).
2. Remove three sets of machine screws (3), lock washers (4), and flat washers (5). Lift fabric cover (1) from the unit.
1. Wash the fabric cover using a solution of fresh water and mild detergent. A soft-scrubbing brush may be used to remove
caked deposits. Thoroughly rinse with fresh water and air dry.
Check the fabric cover (1) for cuts, tears, and damaged or missing screw eyelets or snap fasteners and replace cover
2. Secure the fabric cover (1) to the unit with three sets of machine screws (3), lock washers (4), and flat washers (5).
1. (If the unit is to be put back in service) Roll fabric cover (1) up and tie in place.
2. (If unit is to be stored or shut down) Roll fabric cover (1) down and secure the cap, snap fasteners (2).
END OF WORK PACKAGE