AIR CONDITIONER, HORIZONTAL, COMPACT
PHASE SEQUENCE RELAY (K5) TESTING AND REPLACEMENT
Remove Return Air Louver (WP 0021 00)
Refrigeration Unit Service Tool Kit, WP 0000 00, Item
Phase sequence relay
Self-locking nuts (4)
when input voltage and frequency are within 10% of that specified (208 volt, 400 hertz).
1. Ensure that power connections are properly connected.
2. Move circuit breakers CB1 and CB2 to the ON position.
3. Momentarily turn the mode selector switch to VENT and then back to OFF.
4. To check for correct input phasing, ensure that the blower is rotating counter-clockwise and facing shaft-end. If not,
reverse the two input leads at the power source and re-check.
5. To test the phase sequence relay, turn the mode selector switch to the COOL position and check to see if condenser
fan is on. If not, replace the phase sequence relay.