AIR CONDITIONER, HORIZONTAL, COMPACT
CONTROL CIRCUIT BREAKER CB2 INSPECTION, TESTING, AND REPLACEMENT
Refrigeration Unit Service Tool Kit, WP 0000 00, Item
Control Circuit Breaker
Lock Washers (2)
Remove Top Front Panel (WP 0019 00)
CIRCUIT BREAKER DIAGRAM
Check the Circuit Breaker for general condition and loose, broken, or missing terminals.
1. Check for continuity between the two terminals 1 and 2 with the circuit breaker in the ON position.
2. Check for no continuity between terminals with the circuit breaker in the OFF position.
1. Remove the attaching nut (1) and lock washer (2) from the front panel.
2. Slip circuit breaker (3) from the back of the panel.
3. Tag and disconnect all wire leads.
4. See Figure 4 -4, Wiring Diagram. Connect all the wire leads and remove tags.
5. Slip the circuit breaker (3) into the hole in the panel.
6. Secure with a nut (1) and lock washer (2).
Install Top Front Panel (WP 0019 00)
END OF WORK PACKAGE