REMOVE/INSTALL DOOR ASSEMBLY
TOOLS: Screwdriver, cross-tip
1. Loosen but do not remove all six screws (1) securing door to refrigerator.
2. Remove screws (1) holding lower hinge.
3. Remove screws (1) holding upper hinge.
4. Remove door assembly (2) from refrigerator.
1. Position door assembly (2) against refrigerator.
2. Insert screws (1) through hinge and into refrigerator. Do not tighten.
3. Close and latch door. Check door gasket for even sealing around door.
4. Check two point latches for proper alignment.
5. Tighten screws (1) securely.