REMOVE/TEST/INSTALL POWER RECEPTACLE
TOOLS: Screwdriver, flat-blade
Disconnect power to power receptacle before beginning this procedure.
1. Remove screws (1) and gently pull power receptacle (2) away from wall.
2. Tag and disconnect wires (3) to rear of receptacle.
1. Attach a 1 25 V ac power source to terminals of receptacle.
2. Use a Multimeter to check current flow through receptacle.
1. Connect wires (3) to rear of receptacle (2) and remove wire tags.
2. Position receptacle (2) into wall and secure with screws (1).
3. Reconnect power to power receptacle.