Do not use near an open flame or excessive heat. Dry cleaning solvent that is used to
clean parts is potentially dangerous to personnel and property.
Clean the panels with a rag dampened with a detergent solution or a dry cleaning solvent.
If necessary, use a soft brush to dislodge any caked on dirt. Be sure to dry items
1. Secure the access panel (13) to the top-rear panel (4) with four screws (12).
2. Secure the heater cutout switch bracket (11) to the top-center panel (9) with two screws (10).
3. Install the top-center panel (9) with six screws (8).
4. Install the top-rear panel (4) with seven screws (3).
5. Install the top-front panel (2) with eight screws (1).
6. Install fabric cover (WP 0018 00).
7. Connect power at the power source.
END OF WORK PACKAGE