Cleaning - Continued
3. Rinse the part in clean water.
4. Drain, then tap each end of the part to dislodge any droplets of water.
1. Check the mist eliminator (3) for punctures, cuts, and damaged edges that would allow air to bypass.
2. Check the mist eliminator (3) for packed or mashed areas that would block airflow.
3. If necessary, replace mist eliminator (3).
1. TOP marking must be up and airflow arrows (located on the side or bottom) must point outward, away from the coil.
2. Slide the mist eliminator (3) down into the mounting frames while observing the airflow arrows and TOP marking.
3. Install the top front panel (2) and secure with eight screws (1).
Connect power at the power source
END OF WORK PACKAGE