1. Tag and disconnect all wire leads from terminal board TB2.
2. Remove two screws (1), lock washers (2), and flat washers (3) and remove heater support (4).
3. Remove three screws (5) and lock washers (6) from the heater-mounting bracket (7).
4. Slip the bracket up enough to gain access to the top heater.
5. Remove the retaining nut (8), lock washer (10), and insulating washer (11) and slip the heater (12) out of the
6. Using the same methods (4 and 5) as above, remove any remaining heaters.
Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe dust and dirt from the heaters. Do not use solvents or detergents.
Replace any defective heating elements.
1. Position the heater-mounting bracket into the top of the unit so that heaters can be mounted one at a time; start with
the bottom most heaters to be installed.
2. Slip the heater through the bracket hole and secure with a nut (8), lock washer (9), flat washer (10), and insulating
washer (11) that are provided with the heater (12).
3. Install all remaining heaters one at a time. Slide the mounting bracket down progressively as each heater is installed.
4. Place the heater support (4) in the unit and slip the ends of the heaters through each support hole.
5. Install three screws (5) and lock washers (6) in the heater-mounting bracket (7).
6. Install screw (1), lock washer (2), and flat washer (3) in the heater support (4).
7. See Figure 4 -4, Wiring Diagram. Connect all heater leads at the terminal board (TB2) and remove all tags.
Install Junction Box (WP 0 036 00)
Install Top Panels (WP 0019 00)
END OF WORK PACKAGE