4-15. INFORMATION PLATES
See figure 2-3 for location and information contained on Warning and instruction plates. If any plates are
missing, damaged or illegible, they should be replaced.
a. Obtain replacement plate.
Remove old plate by drilling rivets out. Use a drill stop or similar tool to avoid damage to internal parts.
Install new plate with proper size rivets.
4-16. INSTALLATION HARDWARE
Each unit is supplied with mounting hardware for the four base attachment points. See figure 4-1, sheet 3,
a. Inspect installation hardware to be sure it is tight, properly installed and in good condition.
b. Replace missing, damaged or defective parts.
The fabric cover is made of vinyl impregnated nylon cloth. It is used to cover the exposed condenser (rear)
openings during periods of shutdown or storage.
a. lnspection Repair. lnspect for rips, cuts, tears, or punctures in the fabric, and for damaged or missing
snap fasteners and eyelets. Refer repair or replacement to direct support maintenance.
b. Lubrication. Apply a silicone spray lubricant or wax stick to the snap fasteners, if they are difficult to
open and close.
c. Cleaning. Wash the fabric cover using a solution of fresh water and a mild detergent. A soft scrubbing
brush may be used to remove caked deposits. Thoroughly rinse with fresh water and air dry.
(1) Unsnap the four snap fasteners.
(2) Remove the three sets of screws, Iockwashers and flat washers and lift the fabric cover from the unit,
(1) Secure the fabric cover to the unit with the three sets of screws, Iockwashers and flat washers.
(2) If the unit is to be put back into service, roll the cover up and tie in place.
(3) If the unit is to be stored or shut down for an extended period, roll the cover down and secure snaps.