(2) Remove the top covers and the conditioned air supply and return louvers.
(1) Wipe loose dirt controls and linkages with a clean cloth.
(2) Check push-pull control cable for operation by turning actuator plate wheel.
(3) Check that the arm on the damper is being moved when the actuator is turned.
(1) Loosen screw on mechanical post and disconnect push-pull control.
(2) Remove two screws, Iockwashers, and flat washers and lift vent damper from air conditioner.
(3) Remove screw, washer, nut, spacer and loop clamp.
(4) Loosen screw and mechanical post to free end of control wire core.
(5) Remove outer nuts from both ,ends of control outer casing and remove push-pull control.
(6) Remove screw, nut, two spring washers and actuator.
(1) Vent Control Actuator, Install actuator, screw, two spring washers and nut.
(2) Vent Damper. Install vent damper in opening in housing.
(3) Secure vent damper cover to housing with two screws and Iockwashers and flat washers.
(4) Push-Pull Control. With one nut on each end of outer casing of push-pull control, install ends of
control through opening in housing.
(5) Install outer nuts and insert ends of wire core into mechanical posts of damper and actuator.
(6) Tighten outer nuts on casing.
(7) Install clamp, spacer, screw, nut and washer.
(1) Loosen the screw on both mechanical posts to release the push-pull control cable ends.
(2) Move the arm on the damper in both directions and determine the center between the two extreme
(3) Move the actuator plate so that it is also centered on the curved portion of the wheel.
(4) Tighten the screws in both mechanical posts.
(5) Check the damper actuator for smooth operation.
(6) Install the top covers and the conditioned air supply and return louvers.
(7) Connect power at power source.