(1) Using screwdriver, remove four screws from the top and bottom flanges of the feed thru cover.
(2) Carefully remove the feed thru cover.
(3) Using screwdriver, remove nineteen screws from the front condenser cover.
(4) Carefully remove the front condenser cover.
(1) Check that the front condenser cover is not bent, cracked, or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that the EMI and other gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
(3) Refer replacement/repair of gaskets to direct support.
(4) Check that the four floating nut plates for attaching the feed thru cover are securely riveted and in good
(5) Refer floating nut plate replacement to direct support.
(1) Line up the holes in the front condenser cover and the air conditioner housing.
(2) Using screwdriver, install the cover with nineteen screws.
(3) Line up the holes in the feed thru cover and the front condenser cover.
(4) Using screwdriver, install the feed thru cover with four screws.
1. Reconnect evaporator and condenser section assemblies (Direct Support).
2. Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|