(2) Remove fuse.
(3) Look at fuse to see if the center element is broken or melted. Replace fuse if found bad.
A blown fuse often indicates problems with other electrical parts.
b. Test/Inspect fuse holder (XF1)
(1) Using screwdriver, remove six screws and lock washers and lift the top cover from the electrical module.
Figure 4-49. Fuse (F1) and Fuseholder (XF1)
(2) Check that fuseholder is not cracked, broken or otherwise damaged. Replace if bad.
(3) Check that terminals and wire lead connections are tight. Repair loose connections. Replace fuseholder if
terminals are broken.
(4) Be sure the fuse is in place and known good.
(5) Using multimeter, check fuseholder continuity between terminals. If no continuity, replace fuseholder.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|