Figure 4-60. Impeller. Centrifugal Fan, and Extension Shaft
(2) Using allen wrench, loosen two setscrews holding the extension shaft to the motor shaft.
(3) Carefully pull the assembled extension shaft and impeller off of motor shaft and out of housing.
(4) Using allen wrench, loosen impeller hub setscrew and pull extension shaft from impeller.
(1) Using clean dry cloth and soft brush, remove dirt from impeller, blower housing, cover plate, extension shaft,
and outside of motor.
(2) Check that impeller is in good condition. Replace if it is out of round, dented, broken, or if the hub is loose.
(3) Check to see that the setscrew is not missing.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|