TOP COVERS AND CONDENSER FABRIC COVER.
Top covers and condenser fabric cover removal and installation.
(1) Remove top front cover 12 screws. Remove this front cover first as it provides
access to one screw of the center cover that is not visible from the outside.
(2) Remove 4 screws and washers holding condenser fabric cover in place. Remove
(3) Remove top rear cover 12 screws. Remove cover.
(3) Remove top center cover 5 screws. Remove cover.
Inspection and Repair.
Inspect condenser fabric cover for tears. Repair minor tears with waterproof tape. Inspect
top covers for dents, breaks, chipped paint and damaged gaskets or insulation. Inspect for minor
dents in top covers and make sure that covers are installed flush with mating surfaces of the
housing. If top covers cannot be repaired, install replacement covers.
(1) Install top center cover, secure with 5 screws.
(2) Install top rear cover, secure with 12 screws.
(3) Install condenser fabric cover, secure with 4 screws and washers.
(3) Install top front cover, secure with 12 screws.