OPERATOR'S, UNIT, DIRECT SUPPORT, AND GENERAL SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
AIR CONDITIONER, HORIZONTAL, COMPACT
COMPONENTS OF END ITEM (COEI) AND BASIC ISSUE ITEMS (BII) LISTS
This section lists components of the end items and basic issue items for the air conditioner to help you inventory the items
required for safe and efficient operation.
The COEI and BII information is divided into the following lists:
1. Components of End Item (COEI). This list is for information purposes only and is not authority to requisition
replacements. These items are part of the end item. As part of the end item, these items must be with the end item
whenever it is issued or transferred between property accounts. Items of COEI are removed and separately packaged
for transportation or shipment only when necessary. Illustrations are furnished to help you find and identify the
2. Basic Issue Items (BII). These essential items are required to place the (enter name of end item) in operation, operate
it, and to do emergency repairs. Although shipped separately packaged, BII must be with the air conditioner during
operation and when it is transferred between property accounts. Listing these items is your authority to
request/requisition them for replacement based on authorization of the end item by the TOE/MTOE. Illustrations are
furnished to help you find and identify the items.
Explanation of Columns in the COEI List and Basic Issue Items (BII) List
The following list provides an explanation of columns found in the tabular listings:
1. Column (1) -- Illus Number. Gives you the number of the item illustrated.
2. Column (2) -- National Stock Number (NSN). Identifies the stock number of the item to be used for requisitioning
3. Column (3) -- Description, CAGEC, and Part Number. Identifies the Federal item name (in all capital letters)
followed by a minimum description when needed. The stowage location of COEI and BII is also included in this
column. The last line below the description is the CAGEC (commercial and Government entity code) followed by
the part number.
4. Column (4) -- Usable On Code. When applicable, gives you a code if the item you need is not the same for different
models of equipment.
These codes are identified below:
Model F9000H-3SA Air Conditioner, 208 volt, 3-phase,
Model F9000H-3SA Air Conditioner, 115 volt, single-phase,
Column (5) -- Unit of Measure (U/M). Indicates the physical measurement or count of the item as issued per the National
Stock Number shown in column (2).
Column (6) -- Qty Required. Indicates the quantity required.