O -Reparable item. When uneconomically reparable, condemn and dispose of the item at
organizational or aviation unit level
F -Reparable item. When uneconomically reparable, condemn and dispose of the item at
the direct support or aviation intermediate level
H -Reparable item. When uneconomically reparable, condemn and dispose of the item at
the general support level.
D -Reparable item. When beyond lower level repair capability, return to depot.
Condemnation and disposal of item not authorized depot depot level.
L -Reparable item. Condemnation and disposal not authorized below cialized repair
A -Item requires special handling or condemnation procedures because of specific
reasons (e.g., precious metal content, high dollar value, critical material, or hazardous
material). Refer to appropriate manuals/directives for specific instructions.
c. FSCM (Column (3)). The Federal supply Code for Manufacturer (FSCM) is a 5-digit numeric code
which is used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc., that supplies the item.
d. PART NUMBER (Column (4)). Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer, (individual,
company, firm, corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the
item by means of its engineering drawings, specifications standards, and inspection requirements to
identify an item or range of items.
When you use an NSN to requisition an item, the item you receive
may have a different part number from the part ordered.
e. DESCRIPTION AND USABLE ON CODE (UOC) (Column (5)). This column includes the following
(1) The Federal item name and, when required, a minimum description to identify the item.
(2) The physical security classification of the item is indicated by the parenthetical entry, e.g., Phy
Sec Cl - Confidential, Phy Sec Cl (S)
- Secret, Phy Sec CI (T) - Top Secret.
(3) Items that are included in kits and sets are listed below the name of the kit or set.
(4) Spare/repair parts that make up an assembled item are listed immediately following the
assembled item line entry.
(5) Part numbers for bulk materials are referenced in this column in the line item entry for the item
to be manufactured/fabricated.
(6) When the item is not used with all serial numbers of the same model, the effective
serial numbers are shown on the last line(s) of the description (before UOC).