Pressure Relief Valve
(1) Use two wrenches, one to hold the fitting and the other to tighten the valve. Screw the valve into the
(2) Secure the valve with a screw, lock washer, flat washer and clamp.
(3) Replace the dehydrator. (See paragraph 5-28.)
(4) Leak test the newly connected joints and all connections in the area.
(5) Install the top rear cover.
(6) Evacuate and charge the refrigeration system in accordance with paragraphs 5-13 and 5-14.
The condenser coil is located across the rear of the unit. For cleaning instructions see paragraph 4-46.
a. Removal. (See figure 5-15.)
(1) Disconnect power at power source.
(2) Remove the top rear cover.