(4) Set the filter down on the inside of the evaporator housing. Take care that the EMI filter gasket is not
damaged or lost.
(5) Using a screwdriver, socket, and ratchet, remove the four screws and lock nuts from the remote control
harness connector (J7).
(6) Remove the connector (J7) harness and connector gasket from the back side of the cover. Take care that the
connector gasket is not lost.
(1) Check that cover is not bent or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that danger plate is in place and legible.
(3) Check that EMI gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
(4) Refer replacement of danger plate and replacement/repair of gaskets to direct support.
(1) Using a screwdriver, socket and ratchet, attach the remote control harness connector (J7) and connector
gasket to the front evaporator cover with four screws and lock nuts.
(3) Using a screwdriver, install the two bottom screws in the cover and radio frequency filter.
(4) Using a screwdriver, attach the chain ends for the protective connector cap and cover when the two top radio
frequency mounting screws are installed.
(5) Line up screw holes in cover and air conditioner housing.
(6) Using screwdriver, install cover with eight screws.
Follow-on Procedure: Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|