The fresh air cover may be mounted on the left or right side of the air conditioner
by exchanging it with the fresh air duct and fresh air EMI screen.
Disconnect electrical power prior to removing outside covers. Turning unit off at
control module does not disconnect power to air conditioner.
(1) Turn air conditioner off at circuit breaker, and disconnect power cable at washboard.
(2) Using screwdriver, remove the seven screws.
(3) Lift the fresh air cover from the air conditioner.
(1) Check that cover is not bent or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that EMI gaskets, inside cover, and insulation are not cracked, loose, or missing.
replacement of these items to direct support.
(1) Line up screw holes in cover and air conditioner housing.
(2) Using screwdriver, install cover with seven screws.
(3) Connect power cable at washboard and turn air conditioner circuit breaker on.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|