(2) Check individual wires for loose solder and terminal lug connections, cut or frayed insulation, and cut or
(3) See wiring diagram figure 4-3 and continuity test individual wires. Repair wires with no continuity.
(4) Check that gaskets are in good condition. Replace them if they are torn, missing, or otherwise damaged.
(5) Check that disconnect splice connections are tight and in good condition. Replace if damaged or loose.
(6) Check that protective plastic tubing over disconnect splice connections are in place and in good condition.
Replace if missing, damaged, or loose.
(1) Tag and disconnect leads.
(2) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove screws, lock washers and nuts and remove the affected connectors,
harnesses, and gaskets.
(1) See paragraph 4-3 for general wire repair instructions.
(2) See table 4-2 Wire List for wire lengths and terminal information when individual wires are replaced.
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, install the connector(s) in box with screws, lock washers and nuts. Be sure
that gaskets are placed between connectors and box.
(2) See tags and wiring diagram figure 4-3 and reconnect leads. Remove tags.
(3) Place cover on box and line up holes.
(4) Using screwdriver, attach the cover with six screws and lock washers. Do not overtighten, it will cause
Follow-on Procedure: Install evaporator section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-41.)
4-44. MODULE MOUNTING SCREWS, EVAPORATOR ELECTRICAL MODULE
Preliminary Procedures: Remove evaporator section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-41.)
(1) Using screwdriver, remove six screws and lock washers.
(2) Lift top cover off.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|