4-68. SERVICE VALVES
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
3. Remove condenser section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-90.)
a. Removal (Apples to HIGH SIDE and LOW SIDE service valves.)
Figure 4-72. LOW SIDE and HIGH SIDE Service Valves
(1) Discharge the refrigerant system. (See paragraph 4-5.)
(2) Check that cap is loose from valve.
(3) Using wrench, disconnect the flare nut from the back of the valve.
(4) Using screwdriver, remove two screws that hold valve to condenser housing.
(5) Remove valve.
Change 2 4-145
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|