(3) Remove tags.
(4) Aline knob setscrew with flat portion of rotary switch shaft.
(5) Slip knob onto shaft.
(6) Using allen wrench, tighten knob setscrew.
(7) Slip box and cover together and aline holes.
(8) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure box to cover with two screws and self locking cap nuts.
Follow-on Procedures: Install remote control assembly in shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
4-104. RUN INDICATOR LIGHT (XDS1)
Lamp may be tested with power on, prior to disassembly by pressing lens cap.
(See paragraph 3-30.)
1. Disconnect power
2. Remove remote control assembly from shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and self locking cap nuts that retain box to cover.
(2) Pull box away from cover as far as wiring harness will allow.
Figure 4-107. Run Indicator Light
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|