CONDENSER COIL - Continued.
(3) Leak test as described in paragraph 6-3.
(4) Refer to paragraph 4-20 and install condenser guard.
(5) Refer to paragraph 5-29 and install lower actuator.
(6) Refer to paragraph 4-18 and install housing top covers.
(7) Refer to paragraph 6-3 and purge the refrigerant system.
Caution should be exercised with flourocarbon refrigerant
gas (freons) as they can displace oxygen and thereby cause
Personnel with a history or other evidence of cardiac
rhythm abnormalities should be made aware of the potential
for aggravation of existing cardiac rhythm abnormalities
or the induction of arrhythmias, as a result of exposure to
fluorocarbon refrigerant gases. Such individuals should
be evaluated by local medical authorities before working in
environments where potential refrigerant gases exposure
(8) Refer to paragraph 6-3 and charge the refrigerant system.