Figure 4-23. Compressor Circuit Breaker
(3) See figure 4-23 and remove four screws and pull the cover off.
(4) Loosen the set screws in the temperature selector and the control module mounting screw knobs.
Remove these two knobs.
(5) Remove the three screws from the posts and slip the back portion off.
(6) Tag and disconnect the wires from the compressor circuit breaker.
(7) Remove the pin and spacers from the circuit breaker toggles.
(8) Remove the screws and pull the circuit breaker from the panel.
(1) Check to see that continuity exists on each pair of terminals when circuit breaker is in the on position.
(2) Check to see that there is no continuity between terminals with circuit breaker in the off position.
(1) Insert the circuit breaker toggles through the control panel. Be sure the off position matches the
Iettering on the panel.