1. Use a screwdriver with an insulated handle to discharge the capacitor.
2. Position the unit on blocks. Loosen two screws (1) and holding compressor run capacitor c4 (3) to the bottom of the
housing panel. Do not remove straps.
3. Remove the capacitor (3) by sliding out from under the straps.
4. Tag and disconnect ALL wire leads.
5. Place the capacitors (3) into the strap (2).
6. See WP 0028 00, Wiring Diagram. Connect ALL wire leads and remove tags.
7. Tighten two screws (1) and holding capacitors (3) to the bottom of the housing panel.
Install Top Rear Panel (WP 0019 00)
END OF WORK PACKAGE