(3) Left-Side Panel, Rear Panel, and Top Panels.
(a) Remove fasteners from respective panels and remove them
from the unit.
Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean all panels with soft cloth dampened with cleaning fluid
(2) Inspect the panels for cracks, breaks, damaged louvers, de-
fective insulation, or missing hardware.
(3) Repair or replace damaged or unserviceable panels, insulation
or missing fasteners.
(1) Rear panels, left-side panel, and top panels. Position the
respective panel on the unit and secure with the screws.
(2) Front Panel.
(a) Install the front removable frame over the rear of the
(b) Install the thermostat, selector switch, and fresh air
damper control in the front panel.
(c) Position the front panel and front removable frame on the
unit and secure with the screws.
(d) InStall the front instruction plate.
(e) Install the central knobs.
(f) Install. the fresh air control linkage.
(3) Right-Side panel.
(a) Position the right-side panel on the frame and install with
(b) Connect the power source wire assembly to the power Plug.
Section VI. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
The electrical system of the air conditioner operates on 115 v, 60
cycle current only, and requires a power supply with a minimum 1.7 kw