(2) Connect starting relay wires.
(3) Position cover on the compressor and secure with screws.
(4) Install right-side and rear panel (para 39).
Circuit Breaker (figure 5)
(1) Remove right -side and rear panel (para 39).
(2) Remove the screws from the compressor terminal cover and re-
(3) Disconnect and tag wiring.
(4) Remove holding clamp and remove circuit breaker.
Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean the circuit breaker with a clean, dry cloth.
(2) Inspect the circuit breaker for damaged terminals and burned
or pitted contacts.
(3) Replace defective circuit breaker.
(1) Test the circuit breaker for continuity with a multimeter set
on ohms. If the circuit breaker shows high resistance, it is defective.
(2) Replace a defective circuit breaker.
(1) Position the circuit breaker on the compressor and secure with
(2) Connect wiring to circuit breaker terminals.
(3) Position the compressor terminal cover and secure with slotted
(4) Install the right-side and rear panel (para 39).