The control circuit breaker is located in the junction box. See figure 4-28.
Figure 4-28. Control Circuit Breaker
Disconnect input power from the air conditioner before performing maintenance on any part of the
electrical system. The voltages used can be lethal.
(1) Disconnect power at power source.
(2) See paragraph 4-27a and figure 4-18 and remove the control module.
(3) Remove the top front cover.
(4) Remove seven screws and lock washers and carefully slide the junction box out of the unit.
(1) Tag and disconnect the leads.
(2) Check to see that there is continuity between the two terminals with the circuit breaker in the on
(3) Check that there is no continuity between terminals with the circuit breaker in the off position.
(1) Remove the attaching nut and hardware from the front of the panel.
(2) Slip the circuit breaker from the back of the panel.