(1) Slip the circuit breaker into the hole in the panel and secure with. the nut and locking hardware
provided with the circuit breaker.
(2) See the wiring diagram figure 4-5 and tags and connect the wire leads. Remove the tags.
(3) Carefully slide the junction box into place and secure with seven screws and lock washers.
(5) Install the top front cover.
(6) Connect power at power source.
(See figure 4-29.)
4-37. MISCELLANEOUS CABLES, HARNESSES AND TERMINAL BOARDS.
Disconnect input power from the air conditioner before performing maintenance on any part of the
electrical system. The voltages used can be lethal.
(1) Disconnect power at power source.
(2) Remove the top rear cover to have access to the compressor and auxiliary power input cables.
(3) To have full access to terminal block TB2, 3 and 4 it is necessary to;
(a) Remove the top front cover.
(b) Remove the junction box and control module. (See paragraphs 4-27 and 4-33.)
Check terminals on terminal boards to be sure they are tight and free of corrosion.
Disconnect connectors and check them for loose, damaged or missing pins.
Check individual wires for loose solder connections, cut or frayed insulation and cut or broken wires.
(4) See wiring diagram figure 4-5 and continuity test individual wires. Repair or replace wires with no
(1) See paragraph 4-26 for general wire repair instructions.
(2) See table 4-3 Wire List for wire lengths and terminal information when individual wires are replaced.
(1) Connect all disconnected connectors.
(2) Install junction box and control module. (See paragraphs 4-27 and 4-33.)