(5) Refer duct gasket repair/replacement and inspection/replacement of EMI screen to direct support.
(6) If duct is to be replaced, see paragraph 3-12 for removal/installation of fresh air filter, cord, and hook.
(1) If inside surface of duct and the air passage area of the screen are dirty, clean them with a clean cloth, soft
brush, or mild detergent and water solution.
(2) If detergent solution was used, rinse with clear water and shake off excess water before installation.
(1) Line up screw holes in duct, screen, and air conditioner housing.
(2) Using screwdriver, install duct and filter with seven screws.
(3) If the fresh air filter, cord and hook were removed, see paragraph 3-12 and install them.
3-14. ACCESS COVER
Figure 3-8. Access Cover
Disconnect electrical power prior to removing outside covers. Turning unit off at
control module does not disconnect power to air conditioner.
(1) Turn air conditioner off at circuit breaker and disconnect power cable at washboard.
(2) Using screwdriver, remove five screws.
(3) Carefully remove the access cover.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|