(4) Slip box and cover together and aline holes.
(5) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure box to cover with two screws and self locking cap nuts.
Follow-on Procedures: Install remote control assembly in shelter. (See paragraph 4-97.)
4-101. WIRING HARNESS EMI GASKET AND ELECTRICAL LEADS - REMOTE CONTROL BOX
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove remote control assembly from shelter. (See paragraph 4-99.)
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and self locking cap nuts that retain box to cover.
(2) Pull box away from cover as far as wiring harness will allow.
Figure 4-104. Wiring Harness and Leads
(3) Check connector for general condition, loose, broken, or missing pins. Replace connector if damaged.
(4) Check individual wires for loose solder and terminal lug connectors, cut or frayed insulation, and cut or broken
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|