Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install condenser electrical module. (See paragraph 4-90.)
2. Install right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
3. Connect power.
4-73. DEHYDRATOR (FILTER DRIER)
Replace the dehydrator whenever the refrigerant system is opened for any reason.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
(1) Check for general condition and signs of leakage. If leakage is suspected, leak test per paragraph 4-8.
(2) Check that clamps are in place and secure. Tighten clamps if they are loose. Replace if missing.
Figure 4-77. Dehydrator
(1) Discharge the refrigerant system per paragraph 4-5.
(2) Using wrench, loosen and disconnect flare nuts.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|