(1) Position pressure switch on bracket and aline holes.
(2) Using an offset screwdriver or wrench, secure the pressure switch to bracket with two screws.
(3) See tags, wire marking, and wiring diagram figure 4-3 and connect leads.
(4) Remove tags.
(5) Carefully form and position capillary tubing. Coil excess capillary tubing in three loops located at clamp
(7) Using screwdriver, secure the capillary loops with a screw and clamp and three equally spaced tiedown
(8) Replace the dehydrator. (See paragraph 4-73.)
(9) Leak test all newly connected joints and those in the repair area. (See paragraph 4-8.)
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
2. Connect power.
4-81. LOW PRESSURE SWITCH (S5)
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove air conditioner from shelter, if necessary. (See paragraph 3-6.)
3. Remove top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
4. Remove left end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-27.)
(1) Check that mounting screws and terminal attachment screws are in place and secure. Tighten if loose.
Replace if missing.
(2) Check that capillary line is not kinked, mashed, or broken. Replace switch if capillary line is damaged.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|